These cute little houses can be used as decoration, but you can also send them to your friends as cards! Just fold the sides of the house all the way to the back.
On this page you’ll find the instructions how to make them and pictures so you can see what the end result should be. If you have any questions, send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’ll be glad to help you!
You can find the paper houses in my webshop here:
– The template
– Scissors (preferably small ones)
– 3D tape (this is included with the template) and/or glue
1. Cut out the house and fold it on the lines. The fold lines are cut in a bit so you can easily fold the paper.
2. Cut out the decoration items. It’s recommended to leave some white space around them. Cut out the lantern including the white square and fold the square back. This is the part you’ll attach to the house.
3. Attach the items to the house with 3D tape or glue. With 3D tape the items will come a little forward. Glue works better for the lantern on the side of the pink house.
Have fun and merry Christmas!